Revive the story of legendary Chichén Itzá and live the Mayan culture up close
Live Chichén Itzá’s amazing phenomena with the Xichén Deluxe Tour. We take full charge of everything, the luxury transportation, breakfast on board, drinks, lunch and tickets to the archaeological site. All you need is your desire to have fun and learn about Mayan culture.
Discover the secrets surrounding the enigmatic architecture of Chichén Itzá and admire its most famous vestige, the pyramid of Kukulcán, testimony to the high mathematic and astronomical precision achieved by the Maya. Even today surprising events occur, such as the shadowy descent of the feathered serpent during the equinox, and the mysterious sound effects you can hear echoing during your tour.
Later at Valladolid, contemplate the beauty of Zací cenote, and finish your adventure with a buffet meal with unlimited beverages included at La Casona de Valladolid. Taste more than 70 dishes of Yucatecan cuisine, such as Cochinita Pibil (roasted pig marinated in sour orange juice and axiote), the Pok Chuk (pork prepared in citrus marinade) and the Tikinxik fish (fish with axiote cooked over the grill).
Enjoy the most complete tour to Chichén Itzá with the Xichén Deluxe Tour.
Xichén Deluxe Tour
- Transfer from your hotel in Cancun, Playa del Carmen or Riviera Maya.
- Round trip luxury transportation with air conditioning and bathrooms.
- Light gourmet breakfast on board the bus (baguette, natural juice, muffin and coffee).
- Access to Chichén Itzá archaeological site.
- Bottle of water with bottle holder at the archaeological site.
- Tour in Chichén Itzá with certified bilingual guide (1.15 h approximately, 1 h of free time at archaeological area). Trilingual guide on Wednesday (Spanish, English and French).
- Radio guide system with headphones.
- Soft drinks, water and beer at the end of the tour in Chichén Itzá archaeological site.
- Visit to Zací cenote in Valladolid (with no swimming activity).
- Buffet meal of Yucatan specialties and unlimited beverages at La Casona de Valladolid restaurant.
- Round trip transportation from hotels in Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya.
- Panoramic bus with air conditioning and bathroom.
- A bottle of water at the archaeological site.
- Access to Chichén Itzá archaeological site with bilingual certified guide.
- Visit to Sacred Cenote Azul at Ik’Kil (45 min for swimming activity).
- Access to Sacred Cenote Azul facilities (lockers and lifejackets with extra cost).
- Buffet meal at Ik’Kil restaurant (drinks with extra cost).
Free admission for children under 4 years old
Children over 5 ft. but under 12 years old must show an ID to verify their age.
Duration: 12 h approximately
- You must bring the printed proof of purchase of your tour.
- Wear fresh clothes and comfortable shoes for walking.
- Wear hat and sunglasses.
- Bring swimsuit, towel and a change of clothes for the visit to the cenote.
- Confirm the time and location of your pickup.
- Help us preserve and care for our ecosystem! To avoid affecting the natural balance of the ecosystem, only the use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is allowed in the Park. We invite you to join our program of using biodegradable and chemical-free products!
- Extra cash or card for drinks, souvenirs and personal expenses.
Regular price Xichén Deluxe Tour $ 109 USD
Regular price Xichén Clasico Tour $ 79 USD
CTG Special Prices from:
Xichén Deluxe Tour $ 98 USD
Xichén Clasico Tour $ 71 USD
Children 5-11 pay half of adult ticket (must show an ID when boarding).
*Prices can change without previous warning.